The Smart Cube was founded by three former management consultants from top-tier global consulting firms who - with forty-plus years of industry and consulting experience - were eager to create a new kind of firm. A firm that would bridge the gap between the data-rich, insight-poor research firms and the valuable but expensive professional advisory firms.
In delivering to this founding goal, we continually strive to observe and implement several core beliefs:
- We leverage our professional services and corporate heritage to create a Knowledge Process Firm that retains an exceptional focus on client service, professionalism, integrity and trust.
- We remain focused on our core capabilities of high value business and investment research and data analytics solutions, distinguishing ourselves in a marketplace of giant organizations that offer a broad but diffused range of services.
- We, at all times, ensure senior level attention to our clients and are immediately responsive to their needs.
- We maintain an intense focus on recruiting, developing and retaining high caliber team members, who have the drive, determination and know-how to deliver value to our clients; our growth needs will not compel us to lower our bar and dilute the quality of our people.
- We provide our people with an environment where they will learn and grow, not only as analysts, but as human beings - aligned by a shared set of values, and the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- We manage our growth in a controlled manner - such that we would always ensure an exceptional focus on client service, people development and high value delivery.
Our core beliefs are not mere clichés. The firm's outstanding reputation and its recognized role as a leading player in the knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) industry are a result of the strict adherence to this belief system. A direct result of this has been recognition of our capabilities by our clients and the industry through both The Black Book of Outsourcing and The Great Place To Work Institute.