The power of an idea.
Founded in 2003, The Smart Cube was started by three former management consultants from top-tier global consulting firms who — with more than 40 years of combined industry and consulting experience — were eager to create a new kind of firm.
Focusing on eight core values — excellence, respect, humility, honesty, openness, fairness, collaboration and ownership — they wanted to create a firm that bridged the gap between data-rich, insight-poor research firms and valuable, but expensive, advisory firms. These values not only define and shape our culture, but also guide how our organization is managed day-to-day.
- Excellence: We go the extra mile — for our clients and our colleagues.
- Respect: We value all ideas and approaches, not simply our own.
- Humility: We know we don’t know everything, and we work with you to know as much as we can.
- Honesty: We are transparent; what you see is what you get.
- Openness: We listen and encourage open dialogue across the organization.
- Fairness: We don’t judge or discriminate.
- Collaboration: We know the power of the team is greater than any individual.
- Ownership: We know what we’re supposed to do, and we do it.
Since 2003, we’ve remained true to our values and built a reputation for outstanding client service and become a recognized leader in the research and analytics space.