THE SMART CUBE’S CAPABILITIES
Since its founding, the smart cube has successfully delivered high value research and analyses to hundreds of clients across the world.
the smart cube’s ability to do this is based on several fundamental principles:
- Owner-Led: Two of the three owners work directly with clients at the front end in London and Chicago. The third oversees operations and delivery at our base in Delhi. As a result, clients are assured of project management at the highest level.
- Deep Talent Pool: We have a highly qualified team of analysts operating out of Delhi, India, all of whom bring with them experience ranging from financial services, market research and consulting. This ensures high quality output that integrates sharp business acumen, analytical thinking and the relevant expertise.
- Stringent Project Management Ethos: This discipline – founded in the professional services backgrounds of the owners - runs through everything the smart cube does, emphasizing quality, confidentiality, data security and speed of delivery.
- Deep Primary Research Expertise: The capability to conduct research in any major European or Asian language, enhancing the quality of client output.
- Strong Secondary Research Capabilities: Subscriptions to industry/specialist databases such as Bloomberg, Lexis-Nexis, Onesource and Dialog Pro ensure that we are able to source relevant information efficiently.
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure: Our modern offices in Delhi incorporate cutting edge technologies, ranging from web enabled project management systems to hi-tech interview tools to specialist data analysis tools–ensuring efficient and seamless client-analyst interconnectivity.
- Optimal Time Differences: With India over four hours ahead of the UK and over nine hours ahead of US, we are able to exploit time differences to meet urgent deadlines.
Our marketing research capabilities are: