The Smart Cube was founded by three management consultants from top global consulting firms who - with forty man-years of industry and consulting experience - were eager to create a new kind of firm. A firm that would change the way clients sourced their research needs. A firm that would bridge the gap between the data-rich, insight-poor research firms and the prohibitively expensive professional services firms. A firm that would deliver value while at superior economics. A firm that would make a perceptible difference - to its clients and its people.
We are proud to have achieved our founding goal. In the process we commit ourselves to observing and implementing several core beliefs:
- We leverage our management consulting heritage to create a professional services firm that retains an exceptional focus on client service, professionalism, integrity and trust.
- We remain focused on our core capability of high value business and investment research and analysis, distinguishing ourselves in a marketplace of giant organizations that offer a broad but diffused range of services.
- We, at all times, ensure senior level attention to our clients and are immediately responsive to their needs.
- We maintain an intense focus on recruiting, developing and retaining high caliber team members, who have the drive, determination and know-how to deliver value to our clients; our growth needs will not compel us to lower our bar and dilute the quality of our people.
- We provide our people with an environment where they will learn and grow, not only as analysts, but as human beings - aligned by a shared set of values, and the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- We manage our growth in a controlled manner - such that we would always ensure an exceptional focus on client service, people development and high value delivery.
Our core beliefs are not mere clichés. The firm's outstanding reputation and its recognized role as a leading player in the knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) industry are a result of the strict adherence to this belief system.