The Smart Cube launches tailored sector-specific solutions and a pioneering intelligence platform, Amplifi, to accelerate data-driven decision-making
Dynamic solutions underpinned by rich intelligence, ground-breaking tools and deep analytics, to drive businesses forward in the Intelligence Age
LONDON, 27 November 2017: The Smart Cube, an award-winning global provider of research and analytics solutions, is today launching a set of agile solutions to address specific sector challenges, and Amplifi – its pioneering organisational intelligence platform, rich with knowledge, cutting-edge tools and advanced analytics.
Today’s announcement represents the company’s commitment to building on its core strengths and capabilities, to enhance results and value for its international client base, which comprises nearly a third of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100.
Leveraging extensive experience across its key sectors, The Smart Cube has built tailored solutions for businesses in Consumer Packaged Goods, Energy and Chemicals, Financial Services, Industrials, Life Sciences, and Retail.
The solutions empower clients to pioneer new intelligent sourcing strategies that save millions and control risk; champion new customer experiences and marketing strategies that fire growth; and capitalise on focused data sources to find an investment advantage in financial markets.
Amplifi is The Smart Cube’s innovative new organisational intelligence platform which underpins the solutions with a wealth of enabling assets:
- Knowledge capital – deep sector intelligence, proprietary databases, patent research modules and access to an extensive expert network
- Cutting-edge tools – from dynamic dashboards and visualisation models, to automated company profiling and data structuring modules
- Advanced analytics technology – from predictive analytics and advanced machine learning, to text mining and web crawling algorithms
The Smart Cube’s specialist teams leverage relevant assets within Amplifi to deliver powerful and accelerated data-driven insights to address client-specific needs.
Gautam Singh, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Smart Cube, comments: “Today’s Intelligence Age has created new challenges and opportunities, and transformed the way global businesses operate. Our new solutions, delivered by specialist teams underpinned by Amplifi, provide a truly connected approach to organisational intelligence, creating insights that drive smarter decisions, accelerate value and give businesses the edge.
“We are proud of our client retention rate of over 90% year-on-year, which is evidence of the success of our collaborative, customised approach to addressing clients’ evolving business needs, and the continuous value delivered by our team of talented minds.”
Quant Insight, a macro research firm that provides quantitative analysis and actionable investment ideas to hedge funds, asset managers, pension funds and wealth managers, is a long-term client of The Smart Cube.
Quant Insight CEO, Krishnan Sadasivam, says: “The Smart Cube has been an invaluable business partner for many years, providing deep industry expertise, technical know-how and solutions customised to our specific challenges, which drive long-term strategic value. As a company, we need flexibility; instead of building in-house capabilities, which could be costly and risky, partnering with The Smart Cube delivers relevant intelligence, and access to a range of financial, quantitative, analytical and technical assets. I look forward to seeing how we can leverage the company’s new solutions and approach to further enhance our relationship.”
For press enquiries
Jenny Rushforth, Senior Communications Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 7739 363 997
Notes to Editors
The Smart Cube provides the following solutions:
- Consumer Packaged Goods: CPG Marketing Excellence; Category Excellence; Commodity Volatility; Product Analytics; Supply Chain Analytics; Supplier Engagement
- Energy and Chemicals: Category Excellence; Commodity Volatility; Product Analytics; Supply Chain Analytics; Supplier Engagement
- Financial Services: Equity Research; Credit Research; Regulatory Compliance; Quant Analytics
- Industrials: Category Excellence; Commodity Volatility; Supply Chain Analytics; Supplier Engagement
- Life Sciences: Category Excellence; Commodity Volatility; Life Sciences Analytics; Supply Chain Analytics; Supplier Engagement
- Retail: Retail Marketing Excellence; Merchandising; Store Operations; Customer Science; Concept Lab
About The Smart Cube
The Smart Cube is a global provider of research and analytics solutions, primarily serving the CPG, Energy and Chemicals, Financial Services, Industrials, Life Sciences and Retail sectors.
Addressing the needs of businesses in the intelligence age, our customised solutions provide a truly connected approach, delivered by talented minds and strengthened by Amplifi, our organisational intelligence platform, rich with knowledge, cutting edge tools and advanced analytics.
We work with a third of companies in the Fortune 100, helping them make smarter decisions, accelerate value and gain a competitive edge.
We are headquartered in the UK with additional offices in the USA, Switzerland, Romania and India.