The Smart Cube launches Amplifi PRO, a new digital platform providing essential market intelligence for procurement teams
London/New Delhi, 14 May 2019: The Smart Cube, a global provider of research and analytics solutions, has launched Amplifi PRO, a new on-demand digital platform that gives category managers essential procurement intelligence and access to useful decision-making tools.
The Smart Cube launched Amplifi, its internal organisational intelligence platform, in November 2017, bringing together years of accumulated procurement knowledge and tools. Amplifi underpins the company’s customised solutions, enabling its analysts to work more efficiently by delivering “intelligence, accelerated”.
Since its launch many clients have requested access to Amplifi. So in response, The Smart Cube has created Amplifi PRO – a client-facing digital platform which strengthens its existing solutions, by providing category managers with self-serve access to the key building blocks of procurement intelligence, and the starting point for generating insights to enable better decision-making.
Amplifi PRO provides clients with easy access to:
- 250+ category insight reports – Snapshots of the supply market for selected categories with a focus on critical insights and key takeaways
- Next step questions – Procurement expert-suggested questions to help users think about next steps
- Category strategy development tool – Allows users to combine external intelligence with internal dynamics to identify the right sourcing strategies for a category
- 100s of cost structures and their drivers – Helping users understand the primary cost drivers for a category and where the savings opportunities lie
- Country risk ratings – A view on the level of risk in key markets to help identify potential business risks
- Supplier risk – A high level view of the ongoing operational, financial, compliance and strategic risk of key suppliers in each category
- Category news – Keeping users up to date with the major events in key categories
- Smart Forecast – Gives users the ability to create highly accurate forecasts for time series data e.g. sales, operations, demand, inventory
- Tools and templates – Including RFx Template, Spend Visualisation, Supplier Sustainability Scorecard, Critical Supplier Identification Framework and Supplier Performance Scorecard
Amplifi PRO will also be the client gateway to The Smart Cube’s customised procurement solutions.
Pierre Mitchell, Chief Research Officer, Spend Matters, said: “Every enterprise procurement organisation needs a centre-of-excellence focused on supply market intelligence, but no organisation should be cobbling this together with backward-looking ad hoc market reports. Real intelligence is built upon timely insights derived from deep data by seasoned experts. The Smart Cube is definitely on the right track with its Amplifi PRO platform that helps brings the power of deep intelligence from its internal experts out to easily consumable insights and tools for power users in procurement and the business.”
The Smart Cube’s co-founder and CEO Gautam Singh, said: “Expanding access to relevant, verified data and intelligence helps us to inform the market, and frees our specialists up to focus on our custom solutions, which is where our clients see the greatest value. I believe this new offering puts us ahead of the game in the market and we continue to evolve our market intelligence strategy in line with feedback from clients.”
– Ends –
For more information please contact:
Jenny Rushforth, Senior Communications Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 7739 363 997
Email: [email protected]
About The Smart Cube
The Smart Cube is a global provider of research and analytics solutions, primarily serving the CPG, Energy and Chemicals, Financial Services, Industrials, Life Sciences and Retail sectors.
Addressing the needs of businesses in the intelligence age, our customised solutions provide a truly connected approach, delivered by talented minds and strengthened by Amplifi, our organisational intelligence platform, rich with knowledge, cutting edge tools and advanced analytics.
We work with a third of companies in the Fortune 100, helping them make smarter decisions, accelerate value and gain a competitive edge.
We are headquartered in the UK with additional offices in the USA, Switzerland, Romania and India.
For more information, visit thesmartcube.com.