- Job Vacancies
- Assistant Manager – Llamasoft Supply Chain
Assistant Manager – Llamasoft Supply Chain
Key Skills required
- Network Optimization Modelling – Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru (SCG)
- Understanding of supply chain business problems
- MILP Python
- Facility Allocation – Greenfield analysis, P-median, COG
- Vehicle Routing – OR-tools, Python (CVRPTW)
- Data cleansing and structuring
- Knowledge of Python, R, SQL (optional)
Key solutions worked on (preferable)
- Interplant network optimization to integrate newly acquired business network into existing interplant network (SCG)
- Facility allocation of new warehouse to improve customer on-time delivery (SCG)
- Cost to serve analysis and customer realignment for an FMCG industry (SCG)
- CVRPTW for a pharmaceutical client to find optimal routes for existing customers (OR-Tools)
- Facility allocation and sensitivity analysis to improve service level (Greenfield)
- Network Optimization exercise to find alternate sourcing of SKUs produced at multiple facilities across the globe (SCG)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.