Senior Analyst – Data Engineering
- Like Job
What job we expect you to do:
- Connecting, designing, scheduling, and deploying data warehouse systems
- Developing data pipelines and enable dash boards for stakeholders and
- Develop, construct, test and maintain system architectures
- Create best practices for data loading and extraction
- Doing quick POCs for any data eccentric development task
What skills we expect you to bring:
- Candidate with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Tech Stack: AWS, Snowflake, Airflow, Python, Spark, Big Data and ETL Pipelines
- Ability to work on a solution that brings in first party data from multiple sources (Ecom / website, apps, etc.) along with third party data
This data once brought together and synthesized would be used by marketing teams for personalising consumer campaigns.
- Ability to handle data engineering requirements for GDPR compliance
- Experience of working on consumer data and knowledge of digital marketing use cases e.g. personalisation through Facebook / Google
- Should have some CPG business understanding to be able to contribute right ideas
What expertise will bring added advantage?
- Machine learning
- Statistical Modelling
- Natural Language Processing
How many years of experience do you need?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Where is the job location?
- We are ready to welcome you at Noida and also open for any other location in India.