- Like Resource
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits achieves e-commerce excellence and races to digital analytics maturity with The Smart Cube
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail
- The Smart Cube works as an extension of Southern Glazer’s Digital Business Intelligence and Analytics team, providing ongoing analytics delivery and consultation
- Enabled continuous performance monitoring of the client’s new e-commerce platform
- Increased revenue attributed to automated product recommendations in the first three months of the platform launch
- 15+ tailored analytics use cases developed, supporting an ongoing journey to high analytics maturity and digital transformation
- Positive influence of e-commerce platform resulted in a year-onyear increase in revenue for 50% of accounts who transact via both offline and online channels
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits (SGWS) is the largest distributor of wine and spirits in the United States, operating across 44 markets.
With a history that goes back over 100 years, SGWS is a company built on tradition, and a commitment to exceptional customer service. Up until March 2019, when the company launched its first e-commerce platform, all sales were conducted directly through non-digital channels. Shortly after the platform launched, the company recognised that to fully understand how customers were engaging with it – and how their experiences could be improved – new supporting data and analytics capabilities…
To enjoy more of this content, please enter your details to receive full access.