- Like Event
CDO Retail Exchange
18 July 2023 to 19 July 2023
CDO Retail Exchange – The UK’s only data community exclusively for retailers is specifically tailored to unpack the issues that are most relevant to one’s role as a Data Leader in the retail space.
The inaugural invitation-only meeting for senior data leaders in retail is a great opportunity to listen, discuss and challenge colleagues/peers, facing similar problems and understand their approach and lessons learnt. It is exclusively attended by a select group of pre-qualified Chief Data Officers and other senior data leaders responsible for transformative retail strategies through actionable intelligence.
Some of the key themes at this year’s exchange are:
- Centralising the data function and improving data literacy throughout your company
- Utilising data to improve your customer experience
- Scaling your data team and retaining your top talent
- Assessing the best migration and storage systems for your data
- Evaluating how to align your data department with company ESG targets
This year The Smart Cube being one of the sponsors at the exchange will host an Interactive Round Table discussion that will give us a chance to connect closer with peers facing similar challenges to our own through an in-depth group discussion. The discussion will feature Feargal Ryan, Head of Data Science at Boots UK, and it will be a 45-minute session focused on the topic of “Building self-sustaining data and analytics communities across the business.”
Date: July 18 – 19, 2023
Location: Hilton Syon Park, London