- Like Event
World Procurement Congress 2023
23 May 2023 to 25 May 2023
Over time, procurement’s role has evolved from an expert cost controller, into a major creator of business value. With its influential position, it is clear that procurement can spearhead purpose-based strategies.
World Procurement Conference 2023 is an opportunity to hear from inspiring leaders and top keynote speakers who will share their vision to find new approaches that facilitate purpose driven, long lasting & meaningful change, including:
- How to transition from traditional metrics to a purpose-driven function
- How can procurement impact lives less privileged?
- How are sourcing strategies evolving?
- Exploring the triple bottom line of social, environmental & financial value
- Procurement as the company’s antennae on the world and turning big data into smart data
We are thrilled to announce that The Smart Cube is participating as a Vision Sponsor at this year’s World Procurement Conference (WPC).
Meet us from 23-25th May at the WPC to learn more about our AI + HI approach and how we can help you build a procurement function that is fit to endure future challenges. You can also attend our panel session on 24th May on the topic of ‘Embracing agility: How procurement took a leading role in driving value from M&As’. During the session, our Chief Solutions Officer Prerna Dhawan will be joined by CSL’s Daniel Johansson, Global Head Procurement Strategy & Excellence.