- Like Press Release
The Smart Cube’s Amplifi PRO Certified as Coupa Business Spend Management Platform Ready
Amplifi PRO Extends Coupa’s Platform and Increases Access to On-Demand Procurement Intelligence for the Global Procurement Community
London, 24 September 2020: The Smart Cube, a global provider of strategic research and analytics solutions, today announced it has integrated with Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) to offer Amplifi PRO in the Coupa Business Spend Management (BSM) Platform. Coupa has certified Amplifi PRO for use within its cloud-based platform that empowers companies around the world with the visibility and control they need to make smarter spending decisions.
Amplifi PRO is The Smart Cube’s on-demand digital intelligence platform for the global procurement community, delivering essential procurement intelligence, related category resources, and ready-to-use tools and templates.
Amplifi PRO supports practitioners across the procurement function, including sourcing managers, category managers, category buyers, supplier risk managers and Centre of Excellence teams to make more evidence-based and informed decisions.
Category and market intelligence from Amplifi PRO will be available to Coupa’s customers in two ways:
- As a panel app in Coupa’s Supplier Module, covering succinct, easy-to-consume intelligence on markets the suppliers operate in. It covers market growth, segmentation supplier landscape and market structure, as well as key opportunities and risks. This is the first of a number of planned panel apps from The Smart Cube.
- As an iFrame app that users can enable from the App Directory and self-register to access 400+ category insight reports and other market intelligence.
“Procurement teams are challenged by poor visibility of relevant information on their supply markets and suppliers, and too many sources make it difficult to cut through the noise. With businesses having to make tough decisions because of the pandemic and recession, the need for robust and timely intelligence is imperative now,” said Roger Goulart, senior vice president of Business Development and Alliances at Coupa. “We’re proud to integrate with The Smart Cube’s Amplifi PRO platform to give our customers on-demand access to essential procurement intelligence, which will enhance their ability to make more informed decisions.”
As a certified CoupaLink solution, Amplifi PRO meets the requirements established by Coupa through its CoupaLink Certified Technology program. The CoupaLink program enables software partners to build complementary solutions that easily connect into the Coupa platform. Customers benefit by optimising their business spend and reducing business risk while reducing the cost of third-party software integration.
“Integrating Amplifi PRO into the Coupa BSM Platform gives our customers a streamlined experience and easy access to essential procurement intelligence, supply market and commodity insights for decision making across the Source-to-Pay process,” said Prerna Dhawan, Global Head of Solutions, The Smart Cube. “We look forward to our relationship with Coupa helping customers drive greater business value.”
– Ends –
Notes to Editors
Coupa, Coupa Business Spend Management (BSM), CoupaLink, and all Coupa logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Coupa Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
About Amplifi PRO
The content-rich and functionally-advanced digital platform gives access to:
- 400+ sub-category insight reports across 26+ category groups
- 100+ in-depth reports on sustainability, innovation and mega trends for key sectors
- 1,200+ commodities trend tracking and price data
- 12,500 cost structures and 8,500 cost drivers, to help identify potential category savings
- Dedicated COVID-19 resource centre with reports covering 70+ high impact categories
- A selection of reports and content from alliance partner CASME, the leading provider of procurement membership events, providing essential peer insights
- Procurement thought leadership including blogs, whitepapers and case studies, as well as the latest editorial from industry analyst Spend Matters
About The Smart Cube
The Smart Cube is a global provider of strategic research and analytics solutions, primarily serving the Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Life Sciences and Industrials sectors.
Addressing the needs of businesses in the intelligence age, our customised solutions provide a truly connected approach, delivered by talented minds and strengthened by Amplifi, our organisational intelligence platform, rich with knowledge, cutting edge tools and advanced analytics.
We work with a third of companies in the FTSE and Fortune 100, helping them make smarter decisions, accelerate value and gain a competitive edge.
We are headquartered in the UK with additional offices in the USA, Switzerland, Romania and India.